Dear Pastor and Praying Friends,
February was a very productive month for us! We presented in 11 churches in LA, AL, FL, MD and GA and the Lord allowed us to partner with 3 new supporters. It truly was a great month all the way around!
As of today, we have 79 days until we leave for South Africa. This is very exciting and seems like everything is coming together quickly. First, the Lord provided a renter for our home in Georgia this last week. This was a major answer to prayer and we are excited to moving out on March 21st. We will be staying with my parents for the last couple months of deputation. Secondly, our support is coming together very well. February, we were able to see our support grow to 80%. We are praying for the remaining 20% to come in so that we have what we need to minister to the African people. Finally, we have gotten all the paperwork we need to apply for our visas and will be doing so next month. This is an exciting time in our lives and ministry and we are eager to see what the Lord has in store for the days to come.
Much like February, March will be a busy month as we travel to 6 different states to present in 11 churches. Here are a few of our prayer requests for March:
- Our Travels: Please pray for us as we spend many days and nights on the roads. Also, that we can be a blessing to whom ever we come across during our travels and that maybe we can.
- Our Support: This month we are asking God for 10 new supporters.
- Our Visas: Pray that the process goes smoothly and the applications are accepted without delay.
- Our Set-Up Fund: As we finish preparations for our move to South Africa in May, we are saving and raising funds to help establish a home, a life, and ministry in Port Elizabeth. Please pray that The Lord would bless and provide in this area.
Jason, Ashley, Marley, Norah & Ian